Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking time 20 mins
We’re dishing up Pasta alla ‘Panela’ Puttanesca with the finish touch of BONRAW Organic Panela. Sprinkling a pinch of Panela into a simmering saucepan of tomatoes cuts through the acidity and creates a delicious and balanced sauce! This is one of the healthiest pasta dishes you can eat.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 small garlic gloves
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 400g small & large tomatoes
- 5 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 120g pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp capers (drained)
- 3 tbsp BONRAW Organic Panela
- 300g dried spaghetti
- ½ small bunch of parsley
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Prepare your tomatoes by cross-hatching the tops. Boil some water over medium heat, and then place your tomatoes in the pan. Boil them for about 25-30 seconds, and then remove them from the pan using a slotted spoon.
- Halve your pitted black olives and anchovy fillets, then add them to a small bowl. Add 2 tbsp of capers to the bowl too.
- Meanwhile begin boiling your spaghetti, cook for approximately 10 minutes before draining.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, and add in the olive oil, and 4 small garlic cloves. Pour in your boiled tomatoes, and stir until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add in your halved olives, anchovies, and capers. Stir, and then add in some cracked salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tbsp of Organic Panela to your pasta along with some hand-torn parsley. Stir well, before adding in one more tbsp of Organic Panela.
- Stir well before adding in your cooked spaghetti. Mix up all your ingredients, and then serve!
If this recipe has left you drooling, then don’t hold back, get cooking, and then tag us on Instagram @bonrawfoods.
Featuring Bonraw Organic Panela Sugar