(V) (SF) (DF) (GF) (VEG)
Time: 10 mins
Big squares that melt in your mouth and that rich gooey caramel taste. Filled with sugar, butter, and calories – they are far from kind to you! So, we’ve reworked the classic into a better-for-you must-have on your dessert table.
-100 g cashew nuts
-80 g Silver Birch Caster
-25 g cocoa powder
-50 g coconut oil
-Pinch of salt
-¼ tsp ground cinnamon
-Sprinkle of BONRAW Silver Birch Granulated
- Place 100 g of cashews and 80 g of Silver Birch Caster into a small handheld chopper or blender and blend until completely smooth. (This may take a while but it’s ideal that you reach a smooth consistency).
- Add 25 g of cocoa powder, 50 g coconut oil, a pinch of salt, and ¼ tsp ground cinnamon to your blender and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a dish (depending on how thick you want your fudge to be should inform the size of the dish you use). Place the dish into the fridge and chill for about 1 hour or freeze for 20 minutes.
- Once set, generously sprinkle Silver Birch Granulated on top. Cut into squares and then serve!
- Stores any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
If this recipe has left you drooling, then don’t hold back, get baking, and then tag us on Instagram @bonrawfoods. Share the Good-Sweet love.
Featuring Silver Birch Caster& Granulated