(V) (GF) (DF) (VEG)
Time: 5 mins
Maple Sugar and coffee are a highly underrated pairing. The warm caramel flavour matches the toasted coffee notes for a dreamy taste experience. Cooled down for Summer, our maple iced coffee is vegan and refined sugar-free. A big win for coffee-lovers!
-4 tbsp dark-roasted ground coffee
-225 ml boiling water
-BONRAW Organic Fine Maple Sugar (sweeten to your preference)
-35 ml Plant-based Milk
- Place 4 tbsp of dark-roasted ground coffee into a cafetiere, add 225 ml of boiling water, and then steep for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add Organic Fine Maple Sugar to a drop of boiling water to create a maple sugar syrup.
- Plunge then pour filtered coffee into a glass or mug, and then stir in your maple sugar syrup.
- Pour in 35 ml of your plant-based milk of choice, and then add in your ice cubes.
- And…enjoy a refreshing caffeine boost!
If this recipe has left you drooling, then don’t hold back, get mixing, and then tag us on Instagram @bonrawfoods. Share the Good-Sweet love.
Featuring BONRAW Organic Fine Maple Sugar.
Recipe and Images courtesy of our friends at Maple From Canada.