Everyone knows homemade Granola is the only granola. Fill your glass with a detoxifying blend of nutrients and feel-good foods, that will power-up your mornings. What’s its secret? It contains Bonraw’s Organic Mountain Bee Pollen, nature’s true nectar.
- Prep Time
- 15 minutes
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes
- 80 g Rolled Oats
- 40 g Chopped Nuts (almonds, walnuts and pecans)
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 480 g Natural Yoghurt
- 80 g Bonraw Organic Mountain Bee Pollen
- couple of Fresh Blueberries, Banana and Mango
- Drizzle Honey
- Pre-heat the oven to a 175C degrees fan. Grab an oven baking tray, line a parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, until fully combined.
- Add oats, almonds, walnuts, and pecans to the bowl and stir everything together until the dry ingredients are completely coated in the wet and evenly incorporated.
- Dump the mixture out onto the oven baking tray and spread evenly to form one layer, covering the entire surface.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, stir so everything gets moved around and flipped over. Bake for another 10 minutes. Stir again. Then bake for 3/5 additional minutes, watching carefully to make sure the nuts are not burning. Remove from the oven when toasted to your liking.
- Add a drizzle of honey on top of the granola and let cool completely in the pan before placing it in an airtight container. Store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
- Place the granola and bee pollen sugar into the bottom of a glass.
- Add some blueberries, mango and banana.
- Top with some yoghurt and then repeat the layers.